Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 45: Ideas I'm Toying With So Far..

So, it's getting extremely difficult to focus on regular things like homework when I'm so excited. I'm a planner. I like to know what to expect, deadlines and being able to envision what something will look like in my head... which is probably why the military drives me so crazy. Anyways, because of this I've been getting ideas together already when I have about a year and half to go. A little crazy, yes, but also fun lol. And in the long run I'll be grateful I was so crazy cause everything will be planned out in as much as advance as possible and I'll have minimal stress. Yayyy-- so I'm smart, not insane. Now that I've gotten the thumbs up from Jake on having a "reception" back at the house, I've been looking at simple, mostly DIY ideas to decorate aka cheap! And I found all these ideas from one website, thanks to Jake's mom, Amy.

I'm obsessed with this cake. I've found a handful that I like, but would probably change some colors or decorations, but this one I love, as is.

No comments:

Post a Comment