Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 46: Blah

Well, I'm finding that this whole blog a day thing is a bad idea to have on crappy days. Today was rainy and cold, which would not have been so miserable if I didn't have some sort of lopsided sinus infection thing and 3 exams in a row on campus. I say lopsided cause my nostrils decided they would play tag with who's going to be clogged. I blame myself for it cause due to bad prioritizing, exams, and work hours I've been averaging around 5 hrs of sleep. Which, anyone who knows me well knows that's about half of what my body prefers/requires. Combine all these factors and you can spell Sara, b-i-t-c-h. This would all have been remedied had I just been able to come home and climb in bed to snuggle and drink hot tea with Jake, but alas... I can't always get what I want. Although, I'm pretty sure that's what I need, and according to the Rolling Stones that means I should get it. But, on a happier note, here's a picture of Beni the frog prince after his bath today...


No comments:

Post a Comment