Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 47: April Fools

So, I totally didn't even realize today was April Fools Day. Bummer. Anyways, there's not much to update on other than the fact that i just freshly dyed my hair using clairol's new foam stuff which is basically idiot-proof. Thumbs up. Other than that I'm still sick and it's still cold. On the bright-side, Jake should be heading back to Okinawa tomorrow... or maybe it was today. I'm not sure cause the time difference is confusing when the unit writes updates, but either way, he'll be back to his room and regular internet sometime this upcoming week, which means regular phonecalls and skyping, yayyyy!! He's also attempting to get leave sometime soon but I'm not going into detail on that cause I'll probably jinx it. So instead, here are some pics from my sushi date with Sarah B. today...



No comments:

Post a Comment